somewhere over the rainbow

Monday, December 29, 2008

happy working sunday

working on sundays has never been a happy thing for me. i have to work from 9am to 6pm alone in the lab when most of the people are relaxing at home.

except for today.

on working sundays, i will get ready my own lunch, which is usually just bread and coffee, and get it over with in the lab. dont feel like leaving the lab alone, walking in and out of the lab where the whole area is so deserted that sometimes you can hardly even see a car driving pass on sunday afternoons.

but for today, he spent about 30 mins driving from his house to the lab, just to pack lunch for me.

other than packing lunch for me, he also became my guinea pig when i asked him to teach me how to draw blood..hahaa. thank god his blood test shows a totally normal result. not a thalassemia carrier like me :)

so far so good...hope everything is not just a beautiful dream

2 Comments:

  • Wow, guys are always showing their best when they want to get their target. Must train him to continue to do like this oh.
    But u have to do something for him also lar.
    p/s: I am also thalassemia carrier. Luckily my bf is not. Hoho.. I am planning our future already. *Paiseh*

    By Blogger karenc 采茶女, at February 02, 2009 9:55 AM  

  • hahaa no la...normal. i also got see whether my bf got or not ma :)

    i went to visit him also when i m on leave hehee

    By Blogger wen, at February 03, 2009 12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home