somewhere over the rainbow

Thursday, May 01, 2008

unpredictable

sometimes i hate myself for being such an emotional person. i hate that.

really appreciate that i have nice labmates who can tolerate me. well we are trying to be understanding for each other now, since all of us are stressed. but still, they are really nice ppl.

yesterday my supervisor gave me a call, just to see how i was doing. asked me not to panick, offered to drop by the lab and help me if i really want..touched


tried to have some break last week. met up with yan min for dinner last friday





the background looks nice





celebrated my cousin's birthday last sunday. the exact date was actually on monday, but we had an early celebration.





couldn't wait to cut the cake hahaa


i bought him a wallet. and his colleagues bought him a wallet too! hahaha..what a coincidence
i am not a fan of classical music. but i have always liked Canon in D. and i have found another new love lately
Sarah Brightman and Andrea Bocelli - Time to Say Goodbye

Beautiful song

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home