somewhere over the rainbow

Sunday, May 11, 2008

temporary joy

finally finished my project on tuesday! and also survived the presentation on thursday! :D

whats left now..thesis, coursework examination and viva (the FINAL final presentation)


i was SO HAPPY after my presentation was over on thursday...has been such a long time since the last time i felt so happy and relieved hahah...i was supposed to feel very happy too when i finished my project on tuesday, but i had to rush out the data list to prepare for the presentation..so not in the mood yet. really have to thank everyone out there who had given me help/support one way or another, especially my supervisor..she has done SO MUCH for me until i feel so guilty. THANK YOU!


my happy mood carried over on friday. wanted to give myself a little break by watching a movie and getting the cd that i want. my first and second choices were Speed Racer and Ironman, but the timing for neither of them were suitable for me..so ended up watching What Happens in Vegas, starring Ashton Kutcher and Cameron Diaz. nice comedy :) very relaxing. but i still havent bought the cd that i want...a little incident happened. when i was comfortably sitting in the cinema waiting for the movie, my supervisor gave me a call, telling me there was a thesis which was quite suitable for me....so after the movie, i made my way back to the uni to find her. she is making so much effort to help me, i cant possibly call myself human if i dont appreciate her help. i wonder when i will be able to get the cd and also to watch these 2 movies..

next week will be the field trip to watch the turtles...i am not allowed to go, unless i can finish my thesis by then. haih......

nice pic (looks a bit like me haha..same long hair, with my favourite colour on..)


by the way, congratulations to those who has just graduated unofficially!!! enjoy yourself to the fullest!!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home