somewhere over the rainbow

Sunday, April 20, 2008

brink

still like him.

SMAP - Lion Heart


he is the first one who starts singing in this video. just in case you dont know who i am talking about.

one more week to go before my presentation. and i am still struggling to finish my project. tomorrow is a Sunday. and I am going back to uni. i have no choice. i have to go.

behaved badly today, especially in the morning. still feel quite guilty, to think about it now. we had steamboat for dinner today. didnt talk much, eventhough everyone was having a great time. i am sorry

stupid things that i did these few days:
(i) friday: during lunch, ordered spicy hot noodles without realising what i ordered was spicy hot. i only knew it was spicy hot when my noodles came...spicy hot topping plus steaming hot noodles. could hardly eat it. but had to la...

(ii) today: wanted to make a cup of coffee. i poured in another pack of 3-in-1 coffee powder into the cup, eventhough i already poured 1 pack into the cup. only realised what i did after i had a taste of the coffee.. it was super duper sweet compared to the normal taste....double dose of caffeine and sugar. my poor body system..

just not focusing..too worried

happy things today:
(i) when i was walking towards the place where i planned to have my lunch, a senior from another lab asked me to join in to have lunch together with the group of them. didnt have lunch alone today, eventhough i was alone in my own lab

(ii) talking to dingying. thanks :)

i should really catch some sleep..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home