somewhere over the rainbow

Thursday, December 13, 2007

need a break

have been very very busy these few weeks..was very sad and depressed because of the honours project. very stressed. until last week things started to turn out a little better, and finally managed to go for my long delayed sampling. but still made mistakes here and there when i processed my samples, because i was nervous and still not as confident as before. my confidence have been dashed quite severely and it is still slowing recovering..anyway finally get through the second sampling. really hope that things will go smooth in the lab. really need a lot of luck..wish me good luck..

this week finally not that busy in the lab..not that stressed. try to relax a little more. really feel like taking a break, going home, or just spend one day window shopping and watching a movie..i need a rest, after being so stressed for the past few weeks. will try to squeeze some time out..hopefully

honours year..really not as easy as i thought. i m not someone who thinks a lot, have a lot of interest in research. i am still blur and still make stupid mistakes in the lab..not very thoughtful. this is what makes me stressed. maybe i shouldnt have taken up the honours course..maybe. but no turning back anymore. so must continue on. no matter what, still have to get through everything. so all i can do now is work harder. people can survive honours year, so can i. just work harder

these days really appreciate friends around me who try to help me one way or another, or just listen to me at times. thanks a lot!

thats all for now. hopefully i have some nice stories to share soon.

smooth sailing in the lab please..really hope so

i need some fun. i need a break. i want to go home...

2 Comments:

  • Oh well. You are not the only one. I was having the same problem. I was trying to anaylse my samples, but luckily I tried the method by doing standards only. And on the third day, only I realised that the method is a total crap. Means the past 2 days work were total CRAP.... That was a really frustrating time.

    But, when you finally get a method working, it is when you fly! So don't be so down, this is every researcher problems. And we are experiencing everything other ppl will encounter, even PhD students.

    Cheer up!

    By Blogger Leon-G, at December 18, 2007 6:59 PM  

  • thanks Lex :) good luck for your project too!

    Merry Christmas..

    By Blogger wen, at December 19, 2007 12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home