somewhere over the rainbow

Monday, December 31, 2007

last day of the year

feeling much better today. especially when things started to go my way in the afternoon.

decided to leave the lab a little early since tomorrow i will be back to the lab for the whole day..yes a very special new year's day indeed, whereby i will be doing my work in the lab..anyway, dropped by Pyramid to have a little walk while waiting for my cousins for a ride home. new year's eve..should feel happy :) so went to have my favourite food in Pyramid, which is the crispy wrap. then passed by MPH, thinking that maybe i should check out whether there is any stock for 'Life of Pi', the book that i have wanted to buy these few weeks but cant find a copy. and when i went in, there was the book, lying on the shelf!! :D very happy indeed!!! really make my day.

so eventhough i still cant get the results that i want, yet again..i am very happy now :) last day of the year wasnt that bad after all.

happy new year to all! best wishes for the year to come...

1 Comments:

  • Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 15, 2008 1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home