somewhere over the rainbow

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

one week break

last week's break was quite fun. initially just plan to stay at home, be a good girl, read up about the invertebrates, and just spend a day to meet up with my secondary school friends. but in the end not only meet up with them, but also made a trip to singapore and met quite a lot of people.. nice :)


ding ying. really glad to meet her again. had lunch, talk talk talk, dropped by her room (which is really so neat and clean) and got some beauty tips from her too hehee. just miss you after i came back from s'pore..how nice if i m in nus too. then maybe we can go running at night together, or try clubbing together, shopping together, maybe stay back in the lab together also...sigh. want to meet you again. must meet next time when i go over again :)

after meeting with ding ying, spent some time in my younger sister's room. if you by chance come across someone that looks really like me in nus/singapore, yes thats my sis, and she is not me. i actually have a friend who went up to her and asked, 'chien wen what are you doing here?' hahaaa..my god. but with her over there now, it will be much much easier for me to go singapore hehe. my mum would be really glad to have someone to go over and have a look on her. i would really love to go over again soon

around evening, met up with hwa chin and her younger sis for dinner. subway's cookies are really nice! at night we went to jia en's acapella concert. ding ying was there too. the next day hwa chin met up with me n jia en again for breakfast before i left singapore. laughed our head off over lame jokes while having nice breakfast hahaa..hopefully i can be back to singapore again soon


hwa chin :)

after singapore, i met up with some of my secondary school friends. have not met them for such a long long time..had lunch, shop shop shop, lots of chattings. great time. glad to see that everyone is still good in her own ways..

from left: wei yen, soo teng, lay ting and me. great outing :)
thats my one week break. didnt realy have lots of rest but had lots of fun. did a lot of shopping too hahaa..i enjoyed my break. i am happy

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home