somewhere over the rainbow

Friday, August 10, 2007

starting off

have been really busy and tired these few days. getting my materials ready for my project, meeting my lecturers almost everyday to discuss and clarify things with them, learning the protocol for the microbiology part of the project which i will perform after i do my sampling, learning more about my part time work for the company that offers me this project...ya. walking around so much in uni until people start to wonder why i am so free since they can just bump into me here and there haha. the thing is i am walking around to settle things, not touring around just for fun. and this is the part which makes me really tired. by the end of the day, after i reach home around 8pm plus together with my cousin, all i want to do is to have my dinner and then sleep. very tired..no doubt after a few weeks of free life, this sudden start of busy life again is taxing. glad that most of the things are quite ready now, except some details here and there, and also have to keep learning. just hope things will go well

yesterday i went to the office of the company to discuss about the details of the trip to the plantation that we are going to make this weekend. guess how many buses i took yesterday?? 2 to get to the office which is in Sri Hartamas, 3 to get back to uni which is in Sunway, then another 2 to go home after uni. total: 7 buses, for one whole day. 7 !!! have never done this before, yesterday was the first time hahaa..so many. but thank god the waiting time spent for the buses was still quite acceptable. and also didnt spend much money on them, thanks to the bus fee system of one of the bus company, whereby you buy one ticket and it can be used for any other buses of the same type that you take on the same day. so, you can just pay once and take as many buses as you like, as long as they are the same type. but it was really tiring

really glad that i will be going for a field trip soon. need to rest and have some fun, eventhough i know going there means working. will be going to the oil palm plantation in Port Dickson tomorrow. initially i am supposed to leave this evening, and then will spend the next 4 days there. but because of some situations concerning myself, now the plan has to change and i will only be going there tomorrow and be back tomorrow. haihhh...but all these are done becos of a good intention. feel quite guilty but cant help. feel quite sorry for all the trouble that i have caused. well anyway just hope the trip will be fun, and when i am back i will be one happy girl again, like i always do after field trips :) hope everything will go well tomorrow

3 Comments:

  • Wow. You sounded so busy..... WHile I am still sitting at home writing my lit review only. I can't go into lab without safety induction, which is going to happen soon.

    So basically my Honours's days are pretty boring for now. Later I will be struggling to finish it, because I have 1 month less than those people.....

    By Blogger Leon-G, at August 12, 2007 10:18 AM  

  • When you are on MSN, come and chat wif me! Want to chat wif you the other day, but suddenly caught with something....

    By Blogger Leon-G, at August 12, 2007 10:19 AM  

  • hahaa the lab in monash is a bit different. we can move in and out easily, since they know that we are honours students already.

    dont worry la. you will do fine :) will try to catch u on msn one day. take care ya :)

    By Blogger wen, at August 12, 2007 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home