somewhere over the rainbow

Thursday, August 02, 2007

great news

going to do my honours while doing the project as a job. the company is going to take me in as a part time research assistant and pay me a monthly salary..at the same time, i will be working for my honours year. the project will determine whether i will end up as a first class student or worse..

it is the best news so far for these few weeks :) eventhough they didnt really agree to sponsor me much..

but to think about it...is it really good to do honours? can i really write a thesis and present it nicely??....well i will have to, right? hahaha...if not i will waste all those money..

cant believe that things really turn out like the way i really hope it can. doing an honours plus doing a project that i am interested in..at first i thought i will have to deal with the rats, which i know i cant even inject them hahhaa. now things just seem ok :)

still a great thing for me anyway :) hopefully i will get the agreement soon and start my work soon. tomorrow will go do all those enrolment thingy. cant wait for tomorrow to come. i am just excited! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home