somewhere over the rainbow

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

another round of waiting

a little magic done by my dear friend Ding Ying that managed to bring a smile on me today...

before the magic:


after the magic:
thanks!! :D
while i was browsing through deviant art in the afternoon, came across this painting:
and it reminds me of my own fungi that i drew some time ago...
had the urge to post up the picture there too...hahaa. the painting by Wolfess-fuzzpot is done using water colour and HB pencil. mine is coloured pencils. different materials, different feel too. so cant really compare i guess. and i know it is not easy to use water colour and produce such tones on the pictures, eventhough the effect may make it look as if it is easy to produce. i think the actually piece of picture by Wolfess-fuzzpot should look more stunning..
the start of the week marked the start of another round of waiting for replies about the project. mood has not been very good these days, kind of down..plus the aimless waiting again..just makes things worse i guess hahaa. well cant do much about it right...so just try to keep myself busy loh. today i cleared up my laptop, i should have more space n thus faster speed once i get those files out of my com. going to burn them out. will go out n have some air tomorrow.
please give me some replies!!! god...i hate waiting :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home