somewhere over the rainbow

Friday, July 27, 2007

umbrella

hmm....things have been going quite well this week. finally got the details for the project. should be working on it. as for the honours part, i am still not sure whether i can do the project as a job and also as my honours project..if the company is nice enough to help me with my fees, then it will be a definite yes for honours. if not..then dont know la. currently i am waiting for their reply. see how it goes. but i am really glad that finally i have some details for the project. at least now i can be quite sure that i have some thing to work on, not just living aimlessly in worry everyday hahahaa..hope things will go well and turn clearer next week :)

came across this when i was reading one of my friends' blog:

"what about you? have you had anyone who got half wet holding an umbrella for you? or you are the same as me and ah kor? which role are you playing and which role do you like to play?"

well..it makes me think for a while. hmmm ya. my mum is one of the people who used to get half wet holding an umbrella for me. those days when i was still in secondary school and my mum would always be waiting together with me for the school bus to come and pick me up. if it was raining, then she would cover me with the umbrella up to the bus...i had 2 friends who got wet becos holding umbrella for me. one was during my A level times, a group of us were going out for lunch or something..and i was sharing unbrella with this friend who was quite tall, so it was more convenient for him to cover me eventhough i owned the umbrella. the rain was quite heavy and he got half wet while i was still quite dry. i remember i only realised that he was getting wet when i saw our reflection when we walked pass a building with a glass door/wall. the other one was during an outing for A level friends when i am already in KL for uni. it was raining very heavily, and one of my friends covered me to get into the car when we were leaving. he got wet and i was dry...

sometimes i do hold umbrella for people too..becos usually i am the owner of the umbrella, and usually owner is the holder hahaa. another thing is i feel more comfortable walking when covering people instead of being covered. well...of course it feels nice when someone is covering you, but it always makes me feel bad when the person covering me get wet becos he/she is trying to keep me dry...it really makes me realise how kind they are, and makes me remember for long what they have done for me. i guess i would rather let myself get wet than to see them get wet becos of me. thanks for keeping me dry :)

thats all for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home