somewhere over the rainbow

Thursday, July 19, 2007

job

the interview on monday wasnt too well...i felt. had a feeling that i didnt really give the interviewers a good impression. and i realise it is really true that every interview is a learning experience. for this interview i learnt how to answer certain standard questions...well, at least next time i will know what to say. they said they would give me a reply within this week...

after the interview, i went back to uni to certify more documents. met my friend Marcella who is still doing her double degree, one more year for her..so glad to see her. on my way home, i received a call from my lecturer....was quite surprised to see her name on my phone, who would expect a call from a lecturer? i bumped into her in uni, so i thought maybe i accidentally left some important documents with her. but actually she called me to ask whether i am interested to take up a project, which is a job!!! thats the happiest news that i have received so far for these few weeks! a job offer without me doing anything to get it you know! it drops from the sky just like that! i was so happy hahaaa..but for a while la. after some time later at night i started to think about it and was wondering whether i should take up the job or continue waiting for the reply from the interview, because i found out that the project actually lasts for about 1 year..not just a few weeks but one year...quite long and it is not a long term thing, what should i do after 1 year?? but still, i need a job urgently, because of the intense job pressure that really makes me worry..and i am lack of a project experience, i have not done any research based projects and have never written thesis before. so finally decided to go for it and thank god my mum wasnt really against it! it is a job anyway, and i feel like taking it up. these few days my lecturer has been trying her best to get the details of the project for me...and she is trying very hard to make it into an honours project for me....god, i really feel like emphazing to her that without the scholarship i wont be able to do my honours, i would feel so bad if after all her hard work i am still unable to get the scholarship and thus cant do honours. so far i feel bad enough already, she is doing all the hard work while me just waiting by the phone for news...how can i ever repay her kindness?...anyway will definitely get more details by friday...shall see how then

just now went for Transformers for the second time. STILL SO COOL!!! go watch it if you havent watched yet..amazing transformations and the fightings between the robots were fantastic! to me la hahaaaa..i am a transformer supporter since i was still a little girl. so feel like watching the cartoon i watched last time..

fate is such a funny thing...without much effort, i am back to kl again, and now it is leading me back to uni again because of the project. life is so unpredictable

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home