somewhere over the rainbow

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

better day

life is just so funny...it will only have something nice to make me feel better, after i feel extremely terrible. today is supposed to be a stay-home-and-looking-for-jobs day, but in the morning got a message from Hui En, my ex-roommate in Singapore, asking me whether i want to join her and her sister to watch Transformers. apparently she and her younger sis were in Mid Valley at that moment. first happy thing of the day! :) havent met her for about 1 year or more. she did mention to me that she would be in KL this week..but the message was just so sudden and the movie was supposed to start after one hour's time! hahaha..well i have watched transformers twice, but it was her that i wanted to meet, so it didnt matter what movie we would be watching..friends is one of the reasons that can make me rewatch a movie that i have watched already. so i rushed to Mid Valley and did make it for the movie :D had quite a nice time chatting with her while i was having lunch. missing her now.. :( hope we can meet again soon..


hui en's younger sis, me and hui en :)

during the movie...got a call from my lecturer asking me to go for a meeting tomorrow. should be about the project. second happy thing of the day!! :D just too bad for the 2 guys who were sitting at the same row as me. my lecturer called me twice, and for both the calls i ran out of the movie theatre to answer them. and i had to get through the 2 guys, passing right in front of them since i was sitting at the middle of the row, while they were sitting near the aisle. how am i supposed to listen to the details that my lecturer was going to tell me when the Decepticons (the bad transformers, if you have never watched transformers) were attacking people with all the bombings and fightings going on? sorry la...you are just too lucky to join me for the movie today :p

third happy thing of the day, is to see all those lovely messages on my chatbox wishing me good luck and be happy :) thanks so much....really touched

hope tomorrow things will go well...cross my fingers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home