somewhere over the rainbow

Monday, July 16, 2007

back

have a job interview tomorrow. and thats the reason why i am back to KL so soon..

my results are sufficient to qualify me for the honours course, but they are insufficient for me to get the scholarship, unless there is a miracle. no scholarship, no honours.

last week i was really overwhelmed by the job pressure at home. towards the end of the week, the external pressure together with my own worries for the last set of results drove me crazy. REALLY CRAZY. thank god for giving me this chance to be back to kl again. thank you so much...

today was quite a lovely day. me and my cousin managed to find the location of my interview tomorrow..he was really so nice, drove me all the way to Klang just to check out the place..eventhough it was raining. really glad to know that the building is within walking distance from the ktm station, so there will be no problem for me to get there by myself. please wish me good luck for the interview tomorrow..i really need to secure a job so as to free me from the intense job pressure. wish me good luck...and now only i realise that to read maps is actually not an easy thing. one whole book of maps for Klang, and i am just amazed by how people can actually organize it in such a neat way. i was supposed to read the map and be the navigator, while he was driving the car..but i did quite a bad job, didnt really make his life easier...he still had to stop sometimes to read the map, becos i was still kind of blur about it hahaha..so sorry about that. after today, i do know how to appreciate the book of maps better. new skills obtained

today bumped into a senior at the Mc Donalds near my housing area when me and my cousin went there for lunch before our search for the place. i knew him since the first day i stepped into monash, even before i started my course there..he was the one who brought me around for the campus tour during the open day. after about 3 years of knowing him, now only i know he lives really close to me hahaaa..quite a pleasant surprise of the day for bumping into him

i should really go to bed. do wish me good luck for tomorrow :)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home