somewhere over the rainbow

Saturday, June 02, 2007

pleasant

quite a pleasant day. nothing too special happened, but just little things which managed to brightened up my day..

was back to uni to meet one of the lecturers to ask about the honours projects that she would be offering. decided to give honours a try..well i really need a miracle for me to get honours, looking at my current results and also..the financial part. but still, didnt want to let go of the chance, so applied first and see how then

was really glad when my lecturer didnt deduct my marks for one of the reports which was actually submitted late for 2 hours..to me, he is one of the lecturers that are actually quite nice in person. really appreciate their kindness

by chance met up with some friends who never fail to brighten me up with their big smile and cheerful short chats.. nice

very sleepy. good nite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home