somewhere over the rainbow

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

miss you

disturbed..by a long term problem which cant be solved. i should study like mad, but i cant. i dont know what i am doing now

really miss my movie kaki who is in UK now. she is like an angel who is sent by god to bring happiness for me. we got to know each other one day when we were our way to school. she was in sunway college, i m in monash. n we took the same bus. just got to know her that day when both of us got down the bus at the same time and walked together to school. just like dat

after that, got to know that she likes to watch movies too. so we started to go for movies together, and after movies we always go shopping hahaha..so nice.

i like to go out with her. when i was stressed or busy and needed a break, or just feel like watching a movie, i would find her. then i would put all my stress and problems aside and go out with her, enjoy myself to the fullest. i remember once she told me, after she came across my blog, that she didnt know that actually i wasnt quite happy, becos i would always appear happy during our outings. the reason is that, thats the purpose of our outing, which is to relax and have fun. so problems are set aside, and i seldom talk about them, i just want to be happy and have fun. which i really did. i remembered how we felt scared and nervous when we went to watch Final Destination 3, and yet laughed when some sudden horror scenes appeared and scared us, or ppl in the cinema screamed for scary scenes. and i think she wont forget that how i cried my heart out when we went to watch the Korean movie (which i cant really remember the exact name) in KLCC. i was really tired that day, and the movie was a really sad one. and i just kept crying when there were any sad scenes hahaaa..i was just too tired, so couldnt stop my tears. we had a great time when we went to have a walk in the park in KLCC. took pictures and relaxing..and it was a spontaneous thing, we didnt really plan to go there and take pictures, but we could always take pics during our outings when we feel like it, becos she had a camera phone hahahaa..it was just fun

after she went UK for master, i have been going for movies myself. movie kakis are not easy to get..and if i really need to get one before i can go out and have fun, i guess i wont be able to watch movies anymore hahaa. but watching movies and shopping myself arent that bad actually, i can have some private time for myself, just go out, enjoy myself, be myself, and there wont be anything much to worry about. i control my own timing, i decide where i want to go, what i want to do etc. thats the good thing about going out myself. but i do think about her, how nice it would be if she can be there too. to have a companion whom you are comfortable with is always nice and more fun, isnt it?

hope we can catch a movie together again someday, will definitely do so when you are back, if possible hahaaa..

i miss you. come back fast when i am still here..haih

(and thanks to those who spent a little time for me today. the short chats are helpful)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home