somewhere over the rainbow

Monday, June 04, 2007

let me focus

i wish i can ensure her that everything is going to be fine, in one way or another. i know she worries so much because she really cares..but...i do know what i should do, and i am going to do it. i am doing it..there is no need to worry so much. i will do what i should, and i am sure fate will show me what lies ahead

all i want now is to focus on my finals. not any other things. my last finals in life, most probably. you know i dont give up on things easily, even until the very last minute. n the finals do matter much for me still, eventhough it might not seem to be important, from certain point of view. i just want to focus on this now

my own life, over all these years..how much freedom do i own? i am officially an adult, and yet, i am not as free as i should be able to, in terms of making choices, deciding on things, how i live my life. my freedom is still limited in some ways. can i have it my own way now this time? can i afford to have everything done according to what i want?

this morning i was still happily thinking that, actually exam period is quite a good thing, because my mood will always be good..since there is no more coursework, and the way to deal with finals is just studying. no other ways. i can only study if i feel good. and i hate it when my mood is ruined..i wont be able to study, not until i make myself feel better again

after 3 hours of CSI on tv, guess the last thing for myself will be the music video for the song i feel like having it...since apparently no one has it, and i never know how to get english songs. if you happen to have it, can you send me?

Jet - Bring it On Back


Hope you will have a wonderful day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home