somewhere over the rainbow

Sunday, June 24, 2007

coming close

everything is going to end very soon..tuesday i will have my last paper. whats next? beats me..

dont know what to say these days. have been asking myself to study hard. but a leopard never changes its spots, does it? when i press myself too hard, i get too stressed up and cant read at all. when i dont pressure myself, i read really slow and cant concentrate..haih

had a chat with my dearie just now. she really knows me so well..asks me to study hard, do work early, dont drink too much coffee...i m really going to miss her. one of my closest friends in uni (and by the way, i address her as 'dearie' becos she is my close female friend. we are perfectly straight)

i like it when people accept me just the way i am. i hope after many more years down the road, i can still keep that simplicity and that little bit of innocence in me

i should get back to my notes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home