somewhere over the rainbow

Friday, May 04, 2007

thanks

these days have been really overwhelmed by the amount of work. mid sem is always like that.

took a nap after dinner just now. woke up feeling quite bad. terrible stomachache. thats what happens whenever i mess up my biological clock..

and then...saw this on the table:



all the way from Paris :D so happy!

and so purple. even the stamp is purple hahaha..you really know what i like :) just came at the right time when i need something to bring up my spirit again. thanks so much!

and also a big thank you to those who have been helping me one way or another and giving me encouragement these days. thanks for being there for me when i need help. really appreciate it

time to get back to work. i will survive

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home