somewhere over the rainbow

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

short break

today is a holiday becos all the classes were cancelled..2 lecturers were not around. tuesday and wednesday are public holidays. plus the weekends which were over...quite a nice break, eventhough there are plenty of work due on thursday and friday. no i didnt forget about them. but the break is good. can rest a bit and start all over again for another pile of work. nice

had been enjoying myself for the past 3 days:

friday night- celebrated my dearie's birthday. her birthday is actually on 30/4 which is monday, but most of us dont have classes and we are not going to uni, so we had the celebration earlier. glad that she enjoyed herself.

saturday - went to Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary in Pahang. great day. had fun with the elephants and my friends. my dearie went too. she was so excited over the elephants hahaa..well i have no time to include the details now, maybe will do it during the coming weekend after i survive for the pile of work.

sunday - shopping day. didnt want to go out actually but my book voucher was going to due. so went out to get my book n ended up spending, spending and spending. naughty girl. better study hard and work hard after all the enjoyment

today- house keeping. had all the rest i need, good sleep on sunday night n woke up feeling energetic and fresh. finally cleared up the mess accumulated over 1 week. can finally start my work
and ya.....got pissed off by some stupid guy today. i started to feel a bit stressed over my work, so wasnt too happy when he came to disturb me again. said the wrong thing at the wrong time, too bad for you. well i appreciate that you want to make friends with me, but flirting while assuming that i didnt know you are attached? i have told you that i know your true status, when you still wanted to lie, saying that you are single. i am not blind. and yes i can differentiate between interacting and flirting. dont tell me that i have misunderstood. for goodness's sake, leave me alone. or interact normally. you want to make your own life hard, go ahead. dont create potential problems for me. i pity the gf. she is such a sweet girl. and yet u still have the face to ask whether i am single or not, whether one of my pretty friends in my display pic is single or not. are you single at the first place? ask yourself this question 1st before you go around asking girls this. stop what you are doing la. dont hurt her

show you some pictures...

me and my favourite elephant at the sanctuary. like her becos she is the most special one among the others, with those orange patches. she is 69 years old

looking at you


manja baby girl

see how manja haha



my dearie and me with the elephant skull


my dearie hooi yee, and juwin


nice drawing.

will post up somemore photos when i get the rest of them

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home