somewhere over the rainbow

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

readjustment

i am still awake eventhough it is 3.29am now. guess my biological clock still hasnt get back to normal, or rather, it is more or less fixed like this hahaa..i have always been quite nocturnal, now is even worse. i feel wide awake after midnight, can concentrate much better after midnight. i think this is not very good, but how can i really revert back? is there really a need to change?

past few weeks had been really busy. thanks to my own terrible habit of procrastination. really glad that everything is over now. and those few weeks of crazy, stressful life had left some effects on me..

i lose contact with people. i dont know whats happening on my friends, near and far..past few weeks i couldnt afford to talk to them. if they do start to chat with me, most of the time i would have to end the conversation very soon...becos i was busy rushing my work, couldnt afford to chat long..one of the conversations that i was really reluntant to end but had to, was the one with my ex roomie Hui En. hope i can catch her online again soon

i cant chat properly on msn. i dont really start conversations with people..if i do, i cant sustain them well. i am losing the ability to chat. becos i had been restraining myself from chatting much on msn for the past few weeks. sorry if i have started some conversations but didnt continue well, making things turning boring. forgive me if i dont end conversations properly

i hope everything is fine with everyone out there. wishing the best for everyone. smile :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home