somewhere over the rainbow

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

i love wednesdays

wednesdays are my free days. nothing due. can relax...just a bit

last night finally had a good sleep. finally had some energy left to stay up until around 1am. wanted to do my report...but then ended up chatting with one of my wonderful seniors haha. very nice chat. we talked about the field trip that i went, but quite sad that she couldnt make it for it..just a nice chat, while i was just a little down and out due to tiredness after one whole day of rushing. she was just so sweet..when my msn nick changed to 'want to watch spiderman', she sent me spiderman movie theme song by Michael Buble..when we talked about UM, and i was telling her that i went there once myself, and she told me ya she could remember, becos she is my loyal blog reader..i like it when ppl can remember things that i have said or done before, becos this shows that they care to take note of you. the chat was just great. thanks :)

this morning finally woke up around 7.35am, a normal timing..not some weird hours like 2am, 3am, 4am. and guess what's my first reaction when i woke up at 7.35am: "god overslept again! what report due today???" haha...haih. these days normally after i reached home at night, i will be exhausted. after dinner and a bath, i will be on the bed. then wake up at weird hours to start my work. thats my current life, which has no life at all. no proper sleep, no proper meals, not to mention tv and also, my beloved movies!!!! arghhhhhhhh...miss watching movie

should seriously start my work. ready to go! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home