somewhere over the rainbow

Monday, April 09, 2007

tell me how

over the past 6 weeks...many things happened. one incident after another. interconnected somehow. one led to the occurence of the other. non-stop. eventhough my one week break has started officially since yesterday, i can still feel the aftermath of all those incidents. horrible

really cant take it anymore. seriously. tell me how to deal with it. tell me how to face the aftermath of what i have done, what others have done. i dont know how

procrastination. stubbornness. stupidity. wrong choices. wrong moves. never learn. never change.

ya i deserve the misery.

i hope the cycle of events will end today. no more please. NO MORE.

people have been telling me that i lose weight. since the start of the semester. until right before the end of the semester, i still get the same remarks from some of my girl friends. ya, sliming is good in terms of beauty. who wouldnt agree with that? but sliming is worrying for me. i only lose weight when i am not happy. stress plus some minor exercise, thats how i lose weight.

so this time round for the break, i have decided to stay put in where i am now. i am not heading back home. i am not going anywhere. i guess this should be a good way to cut down any potential problems. i just want to have a good rest, and get my life back on track again.

you are welcome to bring a smile on me. if not.....i prefer to be alone. thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home