somewhere over the rainbow

Sunday, April 22, 2007

not ready yet

after one week of rushing and sleep deprivation, just wanted to stay at home today and have a good rest, before dealing with the next round of work. but a friend of mine wanted to come over to my place for the weekend. didnt have the heart to say no, because she has been nice to me, offering me help whenever she can. so i went back to uni, and brought her back home, since she doesnt know the way to my house

is always nice to have a company. usually i will be alone at home on saturdays, the house will be really quiet, which i dont really mind actually. but to have another person at home, is quite nice too. the house will be more lively. more colours for the day. quite fun

another nice thing about today..my friend managed to download the song i wanted. during the first attempt, both of us thought we got the song, but after i started to play it, realised it was not the song i wanted. the song title, the band name were correct, but turned out to be another song by another group. after that he still helped me to search and download, and i got the song today. it may just seem to be a small matter, downloading songs..but i do appreciate the effort. i appreciate things that people do for me, no matter how small. small things can brighten up my day too

really feel like going for a movie. the last movie i watched was during the one week break. about 2 weeks ago. the last time i watched a movie with someone i know was in February. i miss having another person to watch movie with me. just want to watch movie. i want to watch movie

not ready for next week's work yet. but do i have a choice not to start on them soon? i guess not...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home