somewhere over the rainbow

Friday, April 06, 2007

mess

couldnt make it for another report again for this week. extension until tomorrow..

nearly spilled the DNA plasmid which i managed to obtain for my experiment...thanks to my friend who gave me extra pressure when i was already so stressed up. DONT EVER PRESSURIZE ME DURING EXPERIMENTs, esp when i am already stressed

wanted to photocopy the pathology textbook but at the very last minute couldnt photocopy..due to some miscommunication. and i have returned the library copy back, the copy which i managed to borrow after being in the borrowing queue for some time. n now i dont even have a photocopy version....

made some really mean reply to a friend today. ya is her fault la but still...i know mean replies hurt. i didnt want to do that. i was just too angry

another friend didnt appear in the lecture to collect what she supposed to get from me. sorry dont blame me if i pass it to the wrong person to return to u..is not my fault

i lost my scissors today...which means i need a new one. why am i so blur?????

i overslept just now. slept at 7.20pm, wanted to wake up at 8.30pm but ended up waking at 10.30pm. missed my korean drama, and i HAVENT STARTED ON MY OVERDUE REPORT!!!!!!!!

and i have just made a whole bunch of sms-es and phone calls just to borrow the book i cant photocopy.....

thats how messed up things are now. i really hate myself at times...guilty, stressed and sad now. please let me have a better tomorrow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home