somewhere over the rainbow

Thursday, April 26, 2007

just so happy

these 2 days had been good, especially today :)

had my presentation for my elective yesterday, on horseshoe crab, which was the topic i picked for my essay. well as usual, i only got my slides really just right on time..just spent a few hours on them and only practised on them while others were presenting theirs. but things went quite ok. my slides looked quite ok, and the presentation went quite ok too. brought my horseshoe crab shells along to show my friends, and they did appear interested on them. and after the real presentation, i actually showed the shells to some other classmates too during the next class, did another minor presentation hahaa..i am not showing off what i have, i just want to share interesting things that i have. i am really glad that i took this aquatic biology as my elective. it really did bring me so much fun. cant imagine if i have taken lab management, life will be so boring hehe..my 3 cores are already quite bored actually, they dont really interest me very much, but they are balanced up with my elective, which really brightens up my days. didnt make the wrong choice

today..finally i can have a short break, nothing due today. had quite a good sleep on tuesday night, n woke up feeling quite good. went back to uni becos i missed one of the tutorials yesterday. i have no transport problem on wednesdays, my cousin can send me n pick me up too, so i dont mind just going back to uni becos of 1 class. after the class, i went to help out during the career fair, just sat at the booth near the door, gave out feedback forms and collected them back when people were leaving. simple work. got quite a lot of freebies too during the fair hehe..the happiest thing for today is i finally got myself a new pair of earphones! and also a 2GB Kingston pendrive. today i reached uni quite early, and there is this mini pc fair at the foyer selling pendrives, mouses, mp3 players etc. so i just walked through them, asked about pendrives and then came across earphones..i do need new earphones. finally bought the pendrive and the earphones at the same stall, the person gave me some discounts after some bargaining, and it turned out that my earphones which were orginally RM10, became RM5. hahaha..RM5 for a new pair of earphones, isnt that great? just hope that they can last long. the pendrive is quite cheap too. 2GB Kingston one, RM67. acceptable for me. just really happy that i have new earphones now, and a new pendrive :)

yesterday my happy mood was dampen a bit by some ugly news. there are people who are unhappy about the good things i have. jealousy? maybe. i dont know. well...let me tell you something: for the good things i have, i dont get them for free ok. i work my way towards them; sometimes i pay a price one way or another for them, i have to suffer and then finally take up my courage to get them; i find ways to solve my problems; sometimes i get things ready early just to prevent potential problems, and i am glad that there are people who are wiling to help me one way or another. good things wont just drop from the sky. if you want the things i have, go ahead and work your way towards them, instead of feeling bad about me having them. go get them too, if you really want. if you think i might be able to give what you want, then ask me. no harm trying. well you know, i dont really have time to care about all these. go ahead and think what you want. i dont expect people to understand me at times. and i dont really care. shouldnt let these things to make me unhappy. i have other more important things to think about

so many things to look forward to:
coming saturday: elecphant sanctuary trip to Pahang


next week: holiday from Sunday to Wednesday (eventhough i have 2 reports due on thursday, 1 killer fieldtrip report and 1 assignment due on friday)

next week 1/5: Spiderman 3 the movie will be released! hehehe blockbuster must catch :p but dont know when though...

11/5 to 13/5: turtle sanctuary trip to Terengganu :D

26/5 (if i am not wrong): FRIM trip (just another trip to the forest and nature)

and i am thinking of finding a day to go and see the eye of Malaysia, which is the ferris wheel in KL. it will be the best to go during weekends at night, becos they will have fireworks then. see how :)

really late already. should end here
saw this picture in one of the forwarded mails i got. just looks great to me, especially the vibrant red colour, just suit my mood :) hope you like it too

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home