somewhere over the rainbow

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

darwin's natural selection

today started off in a havoc..i was supposed to wake up at 1am to finish up my essay. but i was too tired to wake up..the night before that i didnt sleep. ended up waking at 7am...which was supposed to be the time for me to leave the house. so ya...didnt finish my essay and i was late. luckily there wasnt any heavy jams..i still managed to reach the uni before the lecture started at 8am, eventhough my cousin had to turn back to the house a few minutes after we left the house, becos i forgot to take something important..

another great thing for today...my cousin couldnt pick me up after my class today, but my junior was willing to send me back home. he actually had a lecture at 5pm, until 7pm..but he was too tired to go and planned to skip and go home at 5pm. but after i told him that i had a lecture from 5 to 6pm, he changed his mind and said that he should go for the lecture at 5pm then...so that i could have a transport to go home. that was really so nice. but he was lucky too....my lecture ended at 4.30pm, so we went home before 5pm, as his wish. and it was pouring heavily by the time my lecture ended...imagine if i will have to take bus and go back by my own..not to mention how long it takes for me to go home, and whether i will reach home safe or not, i will be all wet already by the time i reach the bus stop. but i reached home in less than 1 hour, dry, safe and sound. thanks to my junior. what more can i ask for from such a friend?

and...if you know me well enough, you should know that i have a very clear line between things that i like and things that i dont. yes means yes, no means no. no matter how hard you try, you wont get it from me, unless i m willing to give. i have my reasons, i have my own principles. angels can become devils too, if you force them. so ya. stop asking when i already say no. you cant make me do things that i dont want to do. you cant get what you want is becos of what you did, not becos of me

feel so guilty that i pass up my work late. got a wake up slap from my lecturer today. nice advice never sounds good, and i dont blame her for that. instead i should thank her..i will get my work done today

will survive this week :)

*just read this somewhere:

A Friend is:
a tissue when you cant stop crying
a shoulder when you feel like dying
always listen when you have something to say
a week when you just need a day
a crutch when you have a broken heart
some glue when everything fall apart
a sun when the rain just wont stop
your mom when you run into a cop
phone call when you cant leave your home
hand when you feel all alone
wing if you want to fly
understand without knowing why
an ear for a secret to tell
as asprin when you fell unwell
a love that can never let go.....

how true..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home