somewhere over the rainbow

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

7/4/07

some photos taken on the1st day of my one-week break last week, which was last last saturday, 7-4-2007. went out with the group of friends i knew during the orientation bash party in Genting about 2 months ago. i was quite tired actually but i didnt want to disappoint them..they had been planning for an outing since we last met in Genting. so went to meet them eventhough i was still in a blurry tired state

was supposed wait for one of my friends in Plaza Rakyat lrt station. i reached early, so decided to hang around in Pudu Raya station. busy morning in Pudu Raya..

waiting
(quite a horrible shot la..people kept walking pass in front of me and i couldnt stand there too long with my camera facing those people. they might not want me to take their picture)

this boy was standing right in front of me while i was trying to take the previous shot. he was really excited to see me with a camera and he started to pose with a large smile on his face. so there you go..a shot for you. kids are always so innocent..never hide their feelings, never hide what they want

Kl Tower and Petronas twin Towers from Plaza Rakyat lrt station. the building on the left with the blue top is Pudu Raya bus station
the twin jagungs in KL

KL Tower

that corner in Plaza Rakyat lrt station

perfect weather for a walk in Petaling Street. my vibrant friend Audrey

nice 'ji cheong fan' in Petaling Street


i really like the wall papers on this building, especially the fireworks part


another shot from another direction. couldnt fit the whole building in..my friends were waiting for me to take the shot, so didnt have the heart to make them wait too long under the hot sun.
that evening after i finished the outing with my friends, i decided to walk back home from the bus stop at the main road into the taman where i stayed. the bus stop was actually quite far away from my house, everyone has to take a bus to enter to the taman. but i decided to take a walk instead of continue waiting for the bus. just some walk to relax..no rush, not fast. just strolling. the weather was quite cooling, it rained earlier on i guess. enjoyed the cooling breeze all the way home
that evening on my way home



the way home.
quite busy these days. mid semster now, which means the amount of work now has reached the peak, with small tests here and there. how fast..my final semester is going to end so soon. future? not sure at all...where will i be after June? really dont know
shall survive these few weeks first. everyone jia you! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home