somewhere over the rainbow

Thursday, March 01, 2007

yet another day

these days have been quite busy. or rather..these days my concentration has been affected greatly by my mood swings. well...i dont know. i havent been sleeping well these days, feeling as if i am in the middle of the semester and keep rushing things, dont even bother to print out the lecture notes for the new lectures eventhough they are available already, sometimes just wondering around feeling blur and sometimes dont even know why i can end up at certain places (i mean..eg, i wanted to get my coffee but i ended up walking pass all the drinks and then asked myself, why am i here?).....haih. i think i need a very good sleep

these days have been really tired with my transport problem. actually things are not as bad as last sem because my cousin has started to work and his office is in Sunway too, so basically i dont have to worry much about how to go to uni. somedays i can just wait for his car to go home together, but somedays no. and this semester my classes all end at 6pm. not very early...and KL is forever not safe. the later you go home by yourself, the more alert you will have to be. so ya..this is a problem: some days i dont have transport to go home. haih..i thought i was lucky enough to meet another person who also lives in the same area as me and thus maybe my transport problem can be solved. but instead of solving my problem, i get hurt. emotionally, not physically so dont worry. sometimes, it is really so hard to ask help from people. i am really tired of it. you know, next time if you ever want to reject me for anything, i prefer you to be cruel and reject me directly..find some excuses, or whatever. i know your mouth did say yes or maybe you can help but you know what..your body language says so much louder than your words, that ya, actually you are not willing to help due to whatever reasons. it hurts me even more when you reject me in such an indirect way. please, dont ever hurt me like that

hmm..i do have exciting things happening too. i am going to Genting this weekend, for free haha...will be going there for orientation party. thank god that finally my transport problem was settled. yes transport problem AGAIN. if not i wont be able to go. i will be reaching the uni around 9pm and my cousin is lazy to go down all the way to pick me up, so ya no transport to go home and thus the best thing will be not to join the trip. but today i have a friend who agrees to let me overnight at her place after i get back from the Genting trip, instead of thinking about how to get home. she is really such a nice person. thanks for the help :)

and this sem, my saturdays or weekends will be quite occupied. next saturday and the following weekend i will be going for field trips hehehe. i just like field trips. in mid May i will be going to the turtle santuary to watch the turtles laying eggs on the beach. this is really going to be fun :) ya shall forget about my lab reports and field trip reports..shall just enjoy myself first and then see how i should make it for them. this is my last semester already...should enjoy

thats all for today. my eyes are closing automatically already...bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home