somewhere over the rainbow

Thursday, March 15, 2007

wish me luck

wednesdays are my stay-home days..becos there are no classes on wednesdays. i dont have to leave the house unless i want to. so..today i didnt go anywhere. supposed to stay at home, do my lab report and study for the pathology small test tomorrow. but i didnt do much for the whole day haha..normal la i guess. i spent the day doing things slow, dragging here and there, relaxing..watched my korean drama at 8.30pm, followed by CSI from 10pm to 12am. didnt do my lab report, havent started studying for my test. bad girl..

not very happy these days..n i cant chat with people that i want to chat with as often and as easily as in the past, becos of the different time zones, and some are not around. think i still need some more time to get used to this hahaha...will start to take note of the correct timing. and i think i need more time to sleep. next week maybe..

can i give up on the test tomorrow? i want to sleep...nah you know i wont do that. no matter what i will still force something into my brain before i sleep. dont worry i wont give up eventhough it is only 2.5%

my earphones are giving me problems. haih..thanks to this owner who doesnt take good care of them. the wire for one side of the earphones are getting loose. so sometimes it can only transmit sound to my ear after i readjust the wire...just hope that it wont die. i dont have money for another new pair..

tomorrow is going to be a very tiring day. hope everything will be fine

and friday off i go for my fireflies :)

should start studying..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home