somewhere over the rainbow

Monday, March 19, 2007

still alive

well...i didnt make it for the lab report for today. i went to bed around 3.30am and when i woke up around 6am, i was too sleepy and tired to do anything...so i decided to ask for extension and my lecturer just said yes. thank god...actually she isnt feeling well these days. hope she will get well soon

today i only have 2 lectures. the first lecture which was at 9am was cancelled. and we only knew about the cancellation after most of us were in the class already..the next one is at 5pm. the break is really so long..and i was really tired and sleepy. i felt like going home to have a good sleep but i dont feel like skipping the lecture at 5pm. so in the end i went to look for my dearie and had a nice nap in her room :) she cooked lunch later on and we had our lunch together while watching some Hong Kong drama series hehe...so nice :) will start on my report later after my 5pm lecture ends. will definitely make it by tomorrow morning

hope later my cousin wont be late to pick me up...looking forward to my korean drama at 8.30pm hehehe...

time for my lecture :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home