somewhere over the rainbow

Saturday, March 10, 2007

the most ridiculous event so far

i forgot to bring my housekey out today. and i only realised it when i was about to reach home..my god..how can i forget the keys???? haih...

my class ended around 6pm today. i had to go back by myself becos cousin couldnt pick me up..he was going to have dinner with his friend. so ya..today i went home myself. it started to rain when the lecture was coming to an end. and it was still raining after the lecture ended. well...not very very heavy, with umbrella should be fine. and i was really lucky. right after i stepped out of the side gate, the yellow bus which would pass by Sunway Pyramid came. didnt have to walk out to the bus stop in front of the pyramid anymore :) happily hopped on to the bus..and then continued my journey back home

i took a bus to Mid Valley, and then took the KTM commuter train from Mid Valley. today the train was so full until there were still some people who couldnt fit into the passenger space. i was one of those who couldnt go into the train. then...the ktm driver opened the door at his part and let some of the people entered. and i did. really should thank him, if not i would have to wait for the next train. it was really kind of him to let passengers entering his part of the train, and actually he wasnt supposed to do that. it was actually quite interesting to have a chance to see how the ktm driver drives the train..how he made annoucements, how his part of the train looked like. thanks for being so kind

then..from KTM, i switched to LRT. when i was on the LRT, i started to look for my housekeys and realised i didnt bring them out today! GOD! no one would be at home tonight....this was the first panic attack..the second panic attack came after i reached the end station: i couldnt get a cab back home! there was NO CAB AT ALL...it was around 8pm already. dark..n all i wanted was to get home as soon as possible. no keys + no cab.. god this is really bad and worrying. started to panic more and thus..didnt use my brain to figure out the best way to solve my problems. i called my cousin, and he actually asked me to take a cab to the shopping mall around our housing area and he would pick me up after his outing. but i didnt hear what he said....haih. (didnt hear, not dont want to follow ok..) so in the end, i took a cab back home, and then..guess what i did? i climbed over the fence in order to get into the carpark area of the house compound......i didnt want to wait outside the main gate. definitely. thats why i decided to use this way to get into the compound of my house. the fence wasnt really very high la and it was quite easy to get in. crazy? hahaha..i think i was just too desperate to get into the house. but still, i couldnt enter the house. so i waited at the car porch until my cousin finally came home around 10.30pm. i reached the house around 8.30pm by the way...i wasnt really alone la. i have 2 dogs with me haha..my cousin's dogs. if only i have stayed calm...i would have taken the cab to go to the shopping mall to wait for my cousin, instead of going back home and getting into the house in such a crazy way...if only i didnt forget my keys..haih

will never forget my keys again..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home