somewhere over the rainbow

Monday, March 19, 2007

lucky

i am supposed to rush my lab report now..since it dues tomorrow. but i still havent started my work yet hehehe...i am too happy to feel the stress :p

my weekend was GREAT :) went for ecology field trip to have fun and also to help out. the trip was from friday evening until sunday evening. i have so much things to talk about, really want to look at the photos that i have taken during the trip..but definitely not now. have to settle the lab report first. shall survive tomorrow :)

today the trip ended around noon instead of 4pm and we managed to make it back to the uni around 2pm. and by chance, i followed one of my juniors' car to go to the LRT station. i just wanted a ride to the LRT station that he would pass by but in the end, he sent me back home instead. how lucky hahaha..really lucky to know such a nice junior :)

and i actually met one of my blog readers during the field trip hehehe :p thanks for reading my blog and thank you so much for all the guidance and care during the field trip. really lucky to meet yet another a nice senior :)

time to start rushing :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home