somewhere over the rainbow

Sunday, March 25, 2007

free weekend

finally reach the weekend whereby i can have some rest. no field trips, no reports due on monday. nice :) but this does not mean that i hate field trips. i LOVE them hahaha..i still have no regrets for joining the ecology field trip last weekend eventhough i ended up passing up my lab report really late. overdue for 3 days..still no regrets :p

finally can have a chance to look at the photos that i have taken during the field trip. well my skill is not very good, and my camera is not a very good one, plus my hand..shook quite terribly this time round for many shots. so..i have plenty of disappointments for the photos. but glad that some do look great, to me. satisfactory to me

last Saturday late morning in Taman Alam, Kuala Selangor. taken before we entered the mangrove forest. the white thing behind is the light house at Bukit Melawati

sunset at Bukit Melawati, Kuala Selangor

enjoying the view

the ice cream man at Bukit Melawati

William, Eileen, Shen, Nova, me..n the little binoculars on me which belongs to William. not the big nice one, but still better than nothing hehe...n u know what, i realise that actually, i HAVE BINOCULARS AT HOME! only knew about it after i came back from the field trip. my uncle's binoculars...hehe will try it out someday
superman flew by

another 2 juniors joined us later on. they were on the left. now i know roughly how my back looks like hehe..thanks Eileen for the shot


1 senior + 5 juniors :) (not including the one standing ok. that person just obstructed my nice photo haha)
still have photos to post. but will do it another time. i shall sleep

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home