somewhere over the rainbow

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

hmmm..

well...i m really trying my best to stay happy today. the attempt was quite ok in the morning. but the mood started to go down after lunch. becos that was when i started to feel the presence of loneliness again. dont ask me where my friends were. i dont know. i really dont know....

seriously really want to thank to those who wished me happy birthday one way or another :) people who take the effort to say happy birthday through msn, sms, friendster testimonial, facebook wall...ya. this year i have even received wishes way early before today. appreciate them, no mattter whether the message was sent becos they thought my bday was on 26th, or any other reasons. and i dont blame people for not remembering it or not wishing me. i understand everyone has one's own life, people can be busy, can be stressed at this time. so ya..i am glad for what i have received so far, especially from those who are far away from me (far away means you are not in kl, not possible to meet). thanks for the effort

my next class starts at 4pm. now is 3.43pm..should i leave the computer lab now or what? hmm..

yes i should go now. continue next time then

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home