somewhere over the rainbow

Friday, February 09, 2007

excited

just reformated my darling laptop. feel so good! hehehe..because i went through the reformation process myself. now i know how to reformat a com :) my elder cousin is too busy to reformat for me, so on wednesday i decided to bring the laptop to his office and let him teach me how to do it. reformatting was quite easy but installing back the programmes were tedious. to keep doing windows update is even more tedious! only get all the work done today. cant imagine how long it will take if i am using dial up for internet connection. but i am quite happy throughout the process, looking at the brand new condition of my laptop, and the updated version of my programmes such as internet explorer and windows media player. i am having internet explorer 7 now, dont know how new it is but to me, it is very new. so happy :D currently i am left with my wireless stuff, microsoft office and acrobat reader. will definitely have to install all these before my new sem starts. hopefully everything will be fine then :)

tomorrow i will be going for the training for the buddy programme set for the uni's new students. one buddy will help out one student. and my dearest good friend is coming over to my place :) hope tommorrow everything will be fun!

another good thing: i am going to start clearing up those movies that i want to watch very soon. great hehehe

the days are getting more and more fun :) hope the excitement will keep going on and on

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home