somewhere over the rainbow

Friday, February 16, 2007

ending

today will be the last day of my stay in KL. wil be going back to JB tomorrow for CNY. will only be back to KL again on 25/2. my new sem starts on 26/2

these 2 weeks in KL..had quite a lot of fun. there always seems to be not enough time for all the things that i want to do. i got my laptop reformatted, joined the orientation, met people that i wanted to meet (eventhough i didnt manage to meet all), got my share of movies (but i still miss out some), bought quite a few things and used up quite an amount of the money i earned last month...and i still havent really started to clear up my room. i am supposed to clear up the things and bring back some of them since i will be going back in a car, if not i dont think it will be quite possible for me to move all the things back to JB on my own. will try to clear up later

tomorrow is Chinese New Year Eve..almost everyone around me is excited about it. but not me. i dont like CNY eventhough i am 100% pure chinese. because CNY doesnt really bring happiness to me. people are celebrating, filling excited and yet me..i have things to worry about. i always just hope that nothing too bad will happen and CNY can pass smoothly. how can i like CNY when it actually brings worry for me? how can i enjoy it when those people who are really close to me are not enjoying it? haih....just hope that everything will go well tomorrow and i can get back home as soon as possible

think i should get started with my life

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home