somewhere over the rainbow

Monday, November 13, 2006

yesterday. today.

yesterday....
went to my 2nd cousin's graduation ceremony. watched how ppl had their graduation. how proud the parents were looking at their child graduating. how beautiful the flowers received by the graduates were. how is my graduation going to be like? seems close yet still far away..


my 2nd cousin


cousin n his parents


waiting for a photo shoot


during the graduation ceremony. obviously he is the one looking at my direction with a broad smile



today...
movie day. went to Mid Valley to watch movie. initially just wanted to watch one but i reached Mid Valley really early around noon n my friends could only join me in the afternoon around 3pm. didnt have the mood to shop. so went for a movie myself 1st before my friends arrived. watched the second movie after they arrived

the first movie was Death Note. Japanese movie. it was actually a comic based movie. looked like a horror movie but it wasnt. quite a nice one. looking forward to the sequel next year

the second movie was Step Up. holywood movie. a movie about dance. how a punk eventually found the dream of his life through a girl. they could really dance very well

enjoyed both the movies. worth the RM11 i paid for each of them. RM11 for one movie becos today is sunday. weekdays would be rm6. haih..heart kind of pain. watching movies during weekends is like dat

guess i have played too much these 3 days. kind of tired. just feel like going home fast..

bed time. good night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home