somewhere over the rainbow

Thursday, November 23, 2006

sunny. rainy. crazy

these days we have bright sunny mornings in kl..


taken on tuesday morning. the place where i stay now is on the left of the picture. but cant be seen here. clear blue sky...how nice

Sodagreen - Little Love Song (苏打绿 - 小情歌)

i like the background of the music video. the art which is expanding. the piano part of the song is nice

you want to know the meaning of the song?

i translated the lyrics..

The mandarin lyrics
这是一首简单的小情歌
唱着人们心肠的曲折
我想我很快乐
当有你的温热
脚边的空气转了

这是一首简单的小情歌

唱着我们心头的白鸽
我想我很适合
当一个歌颂者
青春在风中飘着

你知道
就算大雨让这座城市颠倒
我会给你怀抱
受不了看见你背影来到
写下我度秒如年难捱的离骚

就算整个世界被寂寞绑票
我也不会奔跑
逃不了最后谁也都苍老
写下我时间和琴声交错的城堡
最后谁也都苍老

The translation
This is a simple little love song
which sings about the sadness of people's heart
I think I am very happy
Whenever I have your warmth
The air around my feet has changed

This is a simple little love song
which sings about the freedom in our heart
I think I am very suitable
To be a singer
Youth is flying in the wind

You know
Eventhough the heavy rain may ruin the whole city
I will still give you a hug
Cant bear to see you walking away from me
So i wrote down the unbearable sorrow

Eventhough the whole world may be kidnapped by loneliness
I wont run away
Cant escape from the fact that eventually everyone will turn old
So i wrote about the castle where time and my piano sound intervene
Eventually everyone will turn old


nowadays my emotion changes like the weather here. sunny in the morning..then the clear blue sky turns darker n darker..eventually thunderstom in the evening. the closer the date of the release of my results and the date for me to go home, the more unstable i will become i guess

i dont want to see the results. i dont want to go home. but i cant run away from the reality

i should keep myself more occupied

4 Comments:

  • nice song! never heard of the band thou. anyway the lead singer is a male or female? *confused*

    omg i can't stand the drummer plays without kickdrum! the probs hav to be there eventhou its just an mtv shoot wei =P

    By Blogger dingying, at November 23, 2006 8:44 PM  

  • oh and then the art work reminds me of this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtzdxseO-gs&eurl=

    the bassist and guitarist even more kelian have to play without pluggin into amps -____-

    ok wen, dun worry k, everything will be just fine! =) muack!

    By Blogger dingying, at November 23, 2006 8:50 PM  

  • thanks a lot :D u gambate too!

    oh i checked it out already. the lead singer is a guy :p

    By Blogger wen, at November 23, 2006 9:52 PM  

  • and the art work video you told me about was cool! very impressive

    By Blogger wen, at November 24, 2006 12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home