somewhere over the rainbow

Sunday, November 05, 2006

still not very good

well..i think if you have read my blog yesterday you would have read the post which i put up yesterday. somehow today it disappeared into the thin air. didnt delete it. just gone. n last night i couldnt load my own blog page properly. only half of the page appeared n the sidebar was empty. really made me worry for a while..i dont want my blog to disappear. felt better after i found out that actually others still could load the page fully. sigh..is it something wrong with the dial up connection? or something wrong with blogger? i dont know..

yesterday was saying that something went wrong with my digestive system. cant digest food properly. feel bloated and cant defecate properly too. today felt slightly better. hope it will recover soon. it is really not good when you are not feeling well during exam period. was also saying that i have 3 papers next week. n after i finish all my papers i should go home but i dont feel like going home. was quite depressed yesterday. well after last night, just want to say, thanks jia en for the chat. i really felt much better after the chat. n thanks dingying for reading my blog for so many times in a day

i guess i should start preparing for the paper tomorrow. n ya again, dont worry about me. somehow everything will be fine in the end. i really do hope so

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home