somewhere over the rainbow

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

shop

went to Mid Valley. window shopping n movie..

initially just wanted to go there, walk around, see things, kill time. on my way there, was telling myself that no movies for today. for once just dont go to the cinema. but after i reached there, the first destination that i went was the cinema...my heart won over my head again. watched The Covenant. it is a thriller. witchcraft practised by guys who were descendants of witch families. mystery. fast pace. rock songs. attractive actors (especially the lead actor. good figure, beautiful eyes, sexy lips. his name: Steven Strait). pretty lead actress (blond, sweet sunny smile. her name: Laura Ramsey). some special scary effects. enjoyed the movie

after the movie..window shopping. didnt have anything particular in mind that i want to buy. didnt meet anything that could catch my attention so much until i would spend my money on it

start to worry about my results.....speechless

to those who are having finals now..Good Luck!! :)
to those who are going to have finals really soon..Jia You!! dont think too much. just keep going :)
to those who are on holidays now..Continue enjoying your life. play hard!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home