somewhere over the rainbow

Thursday, November 16, 2006

quite a good day

you like the new feature on my blog? well you will realise it if you have your speakers on

like the song? i know most of the ppl will tell me: it makes me sleepy..hahaha. i remembered one or two semesters ago, when me n one of my friends were doing our work in the computer lab while listening to the songs that i was playing, the person told me, 'wah dont play this kind of song. it makes me sleepy..' when i was playing another song by Lisa Ono. well it is ok if you dont like it, becos different ppl have different taste, different preferences. i like coffee, but you may not like it and prefer tea instead. i dont expect ppl to like what i like

so..if you like the song...enjoy :)
if you dont like the song...hmm. turn the player off ? hehe

today..went out with my cousin. tagged along with him to explore places. the first place we went was Ikano Power Centre, the shopping complex near The Curve. quite a nice place, with a big Popular bookshop. there is this pet shop there..quite a good one. the shop is quite big with a few sections. they sell quite a variety of pets: snakes, turtles, tortoises, frogs, lizards, dogs, cats, rabbits, rodents, fish. can find Nemo and Dory there too hahaa..the exotic ones like the reptiles are really quite an eye opener. they have turtles which are really big n make me wonder how old they are. enjoyed looking at one of the big turtles nibbling at its vegetables hehe. how cute. the variety of snakes really made my hair standing..yuck. the dogs..well they have quite a few types there, one of them which caught my attention was a golden retriever. a puppy. 7 weeks old. guess how much it cost? RM1688...hahaha. sorry i cant set the puppy free by paying the price. to me the pet shop is a good one becos the animals inside are actually quite active, not like those that i see in other pet shops whereby they are either sleeping or just lying around, not moving. seems that they are well taken care off. i hope so

the second place we went was the Cineleisure next to Ikano Power Centre. They have Cathay Cineplex there. the cinema looks great! but too bad..we didnt catch any movies there. just walked around the complex. it has the potential to develop into a good entertainment place. shall see what it will be like in future

the last place we went was One Utama shopping centre. it is quite a big shopping complex. still didnt finish exploring the place yet. will leave the undiscovered part for another day

bought 2 books today. one is called The Family Way, by Tony Parsons. i have 2 or 3 of his books and his stories mainly revolve around human relationships, family, love. quite nice. i hope the one i bought today will be good too. the other book is called Brave New World, by Aldous Huxley. quite a famous science fiction. i got the chance to read the book during my A levels when my general paper tutor lent me the book but i didnt manage to even start reading it properly, not to say finishing it. hope i will enjoy the story. ya heart was really pain after i bought the two books. books have never been cheap. what to do..i discovered them when i was walking around in MPH. i would rather pay for the books, let my heart feel pain than regret for not buying them after i left the shop


my new books

thats all for today

2 Comments:

  • Yea yea! So I said its a sleep-ish kind of song. U dunnit to rub it it ya knoe..=P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 16, 2006 4:30 AM  

  • haha. i said 'MOST OF THE PPL' will say it is sleepy. means you are not the only one saying so. n the person i quoted in my blog is not you also. wheregot emphasizing on you oh? :p

    By Blogger wen, at November 16, 2006 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home