somewhere over the rainbow

Thursday, November 30, 2006

home

time for me to go home..finally. have been stucked in kl since the last day of my exam. not too sure when i will be back in kl. most probably in feb next year

plans for the holidays..nothing much. just hope that i can make it to Singapore. will try. wish me good luck :)

results...not very good. sad..but to think about it, how good my results can be when i didnt work as hard as i could during the exam period? and really have to thank god that i dont have to repeat anything. next sem will have to work much harder..should try as hard as i can so that there will not be any regrets since it will be my final sem. WORK HARD FOR GOODNESS'S SAKE

cant think of much to say becos my brain is half asleep already haha..

TAKE CARE...dont think i will be online much anymore becos i cant. there isnt any phoneline at home. do take good care of yourself :) n you can reach me through my hp if you really miss me :p (joking joking) anyway you can always drop by my blog, read my old posts if you dont mind, or just listen to the song i put up here. currently playing is my favourite christmas song, Last Christmas, sang by a japanese guy called Yuji Oda. this song is the theme song of a japanese drama i watched some time ago. quite like this version of Last Christmas

thats all for now. bye :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home