somewhere over the rainbow

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

i cant take it anymore

This is actually my 100th post for this blog. i really hope that i can talk about something happy. but no la..this post will be as sad as other posts, if not sadder..

I screwed up my holidays. didnt finish up any of my work. n i couldnt make it for the deadlines today. i feel so hopeless. so sad.

one whole week full of deadlines..n i already couldnt make it for the first day of the week...sigh...how i wish someone can help me.

I REALLY CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE. SO DEPRESSED N HOPELESS. ALL I FEEL LIKE DOING NOW IS TO GIVE UP N CRY

but that is not going to help right? no time crying. trying to stay calm. STAY CALM

i really need some place to destress n voice out my worries. n i think the best place is still my own blog. DONT WORRY ABOUT ME if u happen to read this post within this week. i will feel this terrible for the rest of this week. after this week i will be fine. hopefully.

today is not dat bad actually. at least still have some little things happened which managed to make me feel a bit better. i hope tmr also will have things happen which can cheer me up even just a little bit. just little things will do. i hope tmr i will have some time n energy left to chat with ppl i want to chat with.

time to start work. wish me good luck tmr.

i wish you health and more than wealth. i wish you love.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home