somewhere over the rainbow

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

good

feel great today :) had a good sleep last night. 11pm until 8am today. for once i can just off the light, sleep on the bed properly n dont have to tell myself to wake up after 1 or 2 hours to do my work. woke up feeling refreshed today. very good :)

yesterday..needed some help. was thinking about how to settled it n was thinking who i might be able to go to, but it seemed to be just a thought. when i was on my way back to the computer lab to continue with my assignment, the ppl whom i was thinking about actually appeared right in front of me! i got the help i needed. a guardian angel who has always been helping me when i need help. but this guardian angel doesnt guard me though..just dont mind to help me sometimes. anyway i appreciate it. what happened yesterday brightened up my gloomy day.

shall get going with life today. a smile for you n me :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home