somewhere over the rainbow

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

back

back to KL. exam starts on friday.

last few days..supposed to study hard. but i spent most of my time dreaming. thinking. sleeping. didnt study as much as i wanted but i had a good rest. 2 more days before my first paper. have to work hard. BETTTER WORK HARD

tonight..something unexpected happened n cheered me up :) but my beautiful mood didnt last long. agitated by some ppl who tried to ask for help. well..i did try to help. but i wasnt too willingly to help. asking for too much details. just asking too much! sigh...i used to be someone who is so willingly to help ppl. but now..no more. i m too tired of ppl who just take advantage of my kindness. only talk to me when they need help, shower me with plenty of questions..am i being very bad? for being reluntant to help sometimes? or is it only correct that i should just give help willingly to anyone at all? n let ppl take me for granted? i dont know what to say

i guess i need some sleep. start off fresh tomorrow. hope tomorrow will be good

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home