somewhere over the rainbow

Thursday, September 28, 2006

a plan that went wrong

my one week break started since last saturday. wanted to go home on sunday, but couldnt make it. thought i could go back on monday, but didnt make it too. so the next date is this coming friday.

couldnt go back becos i took my own sweet time to clear up my room. i need the internet and i should have tried my best to finish up my research for the pile of reports and assignments, all of which are due in the week right after the break, so that i could go home as i planned. but i didnt. thats y i m still in KL.

usually holidays r for me to rest. at home in JB i cant online, n the only way i can be reached is through my hp. thus, it is the best time for me to isolate myself from the world for a while. a period of time for me to rest, to clear up my mind, to reflect, to concentrate on my work, to recharge. this time round i m stucked in KL. in KL i have my own room. i m the only living thing in the room, and thats a bit too depressing for me. thus since long time ago i get into the habit of staying online, having my msn on, playing music most of the time, so that i wont feel too lonely in the room. for normal school days or weekends i m fine with this way of living. but for holidays, i prefer to go home n get away from the world, which i still cant do it yet for this holidays.

for these few days, i m still online. i just want the msn on to keep me company, to chat with ppl when i feel like doing it n i dont mind ppl chatting with me. i dont mind casual talks. but these days, when i m online, i become a target for help on sch work. one or two questions, fine. whole bunch of them?? PLEASE. GIVE ME A BREAK. i havent started on my work yet. i dont know the answers. it is not that i dont want to help, but i really dont know. sigh...i dont know wat to say.

my mood has not been good for some time. i have been looking forward to the day to go home to adjust myself but the day has been delayed becos of my own fault. i wish ppl can just chat with me becos they care about me, want to know how my life is, how i m feeling now. but most of the time ppl chat with me becos they need help for their work. it is not that i dont want to help, but i m just a bit too tired when ppl just throw me with strings of questions. sigh..

today i started to have diarrhoea. i thought today after i woke up i could just start clearing off my work but i ended up spending most of my time on the bed n in toilet. i m turning sick n i have tonnes of work to clear off. i want to go home but i need the internet.

i m physically weak. emotionally weak. all i want now is to concentrate on my work. please chat with me becos u care about me n want to cheer me up, not becos u need help from me.

but anyway dont worry la. i will be fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home