somewhere over the rainbow

Friday, September 15, 2006

another new day

Cloudy cooling morning. due to the rain last night. finished my breakfast in front of the tv..was watching some music videos on MTV. 'Asia Takeaway', meaning all the mvs r either korean, japanese or mandarin. tempted to just stay in front of the tv n finished off the programme. but i guess i should start my day.

Wasted last night. wanted to do my work but i didnt have the mood to do it. my mood was quite bad. it has been bad for a few days, kind of troubled. down n depressed. i dont know how to cheer myself up. i guess it is time for me to go home n recharge. time to give myself some time to sort out my thoughts.

This weekend would be quite occupied. Saturday would have to go back to uni for a pratical session. Sunday will be going for an activity called International Coastal Cleanup. will be going to Port Dickson, Seremban, to clean up the beach there. hope it would be fun :)

Some of the photos taken during the Taman Negara trip. some of which i like a lot. there are a few more on my friendster. feel free to have a look.



















2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home