somewhere over the rainbow

Thursday, August 24, 2006

unreasonable

if u know me well enough, guess is not hard for u to know dat i hate ppl pressurize me to do things, no matter whether the thing is something dat i should do or not. it is not going to be pleasant if u give me pressure. well u will still get wat u want from me, but i will hate u. n god knows for how long.

i have a group presentation on this coming friday, n one of my groupmates does her work really fast. she usually finishes her assignments n reports about one week b4 the work dues. totally opposite from the way i do my work. i m the last minute type.

today (well to be accurate is yesterday since now is thursday already) i had a report to pass up. so as usual, i skipped my sleep on tuesday night, trying to get my work done. skipped the morning lectures too, n also my lunch, in order to get the work done. finally around 1.30pm, i got everything done. so i went to pass up the report, then back to the com lab to clear up my stuff, planning to grab something to eat n go for the lecture at 2pm.

when i reach com lab, i saw my hardworking groupmate. she asked me for the part of presentation work which i m supposed to prepare n give on thursday. NOT WEDNESDAY. n i got a report due ON WEDNESDAY. so obvoiusly i havent prepare the part of work which i m supposed to give her on thursday. this was wat she said:

"u havent prepared yet? can u prepare NOW?"

NOW?!?!?!

for goodness's sake, i had just finished rushing a report n just passed it up. i was so tired, so hungry n i was rushing for the lecture at 2pm. the time at dat moment was around 1.30pm plus. n u expect me to skip my lecture at 2pm to prepare something which i m supposed to give u the next day so dat u can get ur part of the work done early?!?!?! i have already said dat i will give u the work on thursday. u cant wait for another day?!?!? n ur friend here is so damn tired n hungry n rushing for a lecture at 2pm n u ask her to skip her lecture at 2pm and prepare something for u which dont due the next day?? n yes, i m NOT going to stay back after my lecture to do it for u. i need AT LEAST 1 hour to get back home ok. will take 1 hour plus to reach IF I M LUCKY. usually is 2 hours plus. if i delay the time to leave uni, eg leaving the uni around 5 pm plus, guess wat time i can reach home? 7 PM plus or 8PM OK!!!!!!

CAN U BE A BIT MORE CONSIDERATE????? i know u want to get things done fast but i was so tired n hungry n JUST passed up my report. instead of asking me to go rest for a while, go eat something, u ask me to prepare for the presentation which takes place on friday? very 'reasonable' request right?!

sigh..think i shall start my work. no use being angry anymore. i know is partly my fault too. start work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home