somewhere over the rainbow

Friday, August 18, 2006

short break

went for a movie today. wanted to do a little shopping for the ball next month too. watched Click. a very nice comedy which not only made me laugh, but also cry. a movie which is more than just a comedy, telling us that we can never reverse time and we should cherish it. n we should give priority to our family in life. a movie worth watching.

saw a nice dress. fit me well too. but cost RM230. sigh..couldnt make myself pay so much for a dress which most probably i can only wear it once for the ball, since i seldom go for any special functions or any wedding dinners. actually managed to borrow a dress from my friend but it didnt fit me very well. a bit loose..will see how things go then.

so tired. kind of depressed. need some time for myself to sort out my mind. my feelings. hope the field trip during the weekend will help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home